Sunday, March 25, 2007

what's going on?

whatch'all been up to? me - downloading movies like pan's labrynth and 300 @ rlslog.net and burning dvds. helping melenie study for the Praxis test (like the SATs for teachers. reading "long way down" by nick hornby and "freakonomics" by steve levitt and steve dubner. making sales at work. looking into getting my MBA degree and starting to study for the GMAT test to apply to grad school...thinking of going to Portland State, the other PSU...they have a great business school

spring is here. its nice out and everything' blooming...my uncle jay is coming in a week. im still cooking like crazy.

getting excited to come back to philly for a few days next month. looking forward to it. eating healthy. talk to yall soon, stay cool.

pauly

1 comment:

Hemplif said...

Hey Pauly! When I get home, I have to study for the GMATs too :( Save me any flashcards you make hehe. Thinking of doing an Msc in Library Science at Drexel while I lay low before deciding on a history PhD... hmmmm the never ending school dayz... miss you! xoxoxo