Wednesday, December 28, 2005

jobs food holidays

had my interview at the 3rd largest comic company and passed on the offer as the finances just weren't there. i was willing to take a cutback, even by $10-$15 K more than I was looking for, but it was a lot less...entry level money... oh well..

selling email and instant messaging archiving/compliance - here i come! it should be an east sell, as it's required by the SEC for my targets. i was told that right after they check references, that they'll be making me an offer.

for the holidays, melenie's mother is here with us and whenever she visits it means tons of great cooking! we all went to my aunt jean's for xmas and chris made homemade eggs benedict. they were the best i've ever had...we brought the latkes, also a side of home-grown blueberries and it was an amazing breakfast. oh, the best part was the Ramos Fizz's! a couple of sleepy hours later and a huge turkey dinner was served...i received some cool gardening tools and seeds, we gave some cool presents too, made kippy a scratching post which she has yet to use, and there's my jewish christmas.

chipolte is the bomb and two blocks away. mission style burritos. sucks there's none back home for my peoples. 55 and rain on and off here.

i want to take this time to give a shout out to my boy tim tizzle who just got engaged. sorry ladies, he's all taken as of last Friday. tim, it's all downhill from here. welcome to a new life of visiting invitation stores, selecting colors of tablecloths, flowers, tons of family arguments and more. look out for the food tasting, though. that part's pretty fun. another congrats on the house. email me the address, i want to google earth it.

more to come....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pauly Pringles,
Your blog is wonderful, although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for: backyard gardening, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in backyard gardening, but during my search for more information I discovered this post, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

KW said...

I would like to request a shout out for Kevin and I as we also just got engaged on December 21, 2005. Thanks Pauly! Happy New Year.