Wednesday, May 10, 2006

BBR "Newspeak"

HELLS YEAH!!!

first off - sorry for my most horribly boring bike videos below, i was still playing with my video phone and working out posting them on utube...got it under control now, cool videos to follow this weekend from Bend, I promise!

Now, a big word up to Stinke for putting up this video from the way back on 4th and tasker days!

So my man Tim and I had this rap group BBR, which stood for Big Brother Resistance back in the 90's. We started it back in high school in like 1992, while rhyming in homeroom. at first it was rap/rock like Rage against the machine style, but before Rage Against the Machine... then, in college, it was straight rhymes and beats... stinke on the beats, tim and I on the rhymes, different dj's - dj lunch, charlie brownski, low budget, question, etc.. my man bj and this girl april had a film class for temple university, circa 1998-1999. they made this video for us.

here ya go:



No comments: