Friday, May 26, 2006

PDX Assassin


PDX Assassin
Written by Agent Melenoma:

Oh yes friends...my partner and I went out on a mission to assassinate our contracted target last night. We left our apartment at 8 pm to drive a half hour south of Portland to a trailer park in Clackamas County...on a determined mission to soak our target with whatever means necassary. We do a drive by and creep thru a stranger's lawn to step onto the porch of our assassin's home (which is a girl, who we discovered has a myspace account as well).....we ring the doorbell and wait. No answer. All the lights are out. So we drive around again and then notice that some dude is peering out of the window. So we call the girl's cell phone and leave a message. We choose to play the card of intimidation for the evening. I gave her a good scare. We leave Clackamas enroute to the PSU campus, which is the home of the second half of the targeted team. We discover his complex and await for a way to enter the secure building. A random stranger keys in and holds the door open for us. The hunt begins for our target's apt. on the 16th floor. We finally get there and we call his name while knocking on the door....he knew it was us. So we talk to him and assure him that we'll be back. We soak his door and leave to go home......But then, my phone rings.....

This is when the fun truly began.

I answer the phone even though I see that it's a 503 prefix and I don't know anyone who would be calling me at 10 pm from a portland number. It's some dude saying, "Hey Mel, what's up? Where you at? When you gonna be home?" (Laugh Laugh) I totally know what's up and I giggle and hand the phone to paul. Paul talks some shit and hangs up. Our hearts begin to pump...

We decide to drive by our flat to scope out who's there. I see a sillhouette of some dude peering thru my living room window and I panic. What the hell should we do??? We return our rental car to its designated spot and we decide to walk to get a cup of coffee and wait. As we walk to Safeway, i begin to feel nervous. I peer over my shoulders and scour at the thought of some random stranger popping me with a water gun before the night ends. I'm excited at the same time. So we enter Safeway with caution. It appears to be safe. We buy time and walk around. I feel weird, like someone's watching me. So we pay for our coffee and decide to stick around for an hour or so before going home....

Paul has to go to the bathroom, so I walk toward the cafe area to find a seat. I notice a couple dudes sitting there eating sushi and chatting. One dude looks at me and quickly looks away. I'm getting nervous. So I walk back to paul and tell him that a table is open. Just as I finish speaking, I feel somone creep up behind me....(Hey Melenie"...he says)

Like an idiot, I turn my head and dude squirts me straight in the face.

It's over. I've lost.

But it's cool. We joked...introduced ourselves, spoke about how we cased out our targeted kills, handed them our contracts, and drank a beer. It was fun. I think we made new friends.....needless to say, I certainly had a blast!! Goodluck Agent D and Agent B (aka Team Cooper) on your next mission. Until we meet again.....

Agent 100
aka Melenoma
Team 2-1-5

www.pdxassassin.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it'd be fun to start this in Medford, Oregon as well. Perhaps get this going in bigger cities in Oregon and then let us kill people in other cities. Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Great prose! Had me checkin' my six!

c
from
N

Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org