Thursday, September 14, 2006

picture time.


















another big shout to my man EMC who stopped by again on his way back from washington. here's us chilling for the day at one of the smaller falls.....


















my wife, looking as gorgeous as ever with some pinot noir grapes from the williamette valley, home to america's best pinot noir wines, i think she's at Maresh red barn here in this pic..check for it at your local wine store...

















here in this pic are our most recent visitors...monique and her bro, aka my main conspiracy theorist, christian..and on top, straight outta montreal, quebec, my man marc...another dope day at wakeena falls, one of my most favorite places on the planet... christian put me down with many new truths in the world, most especially those of larry silverstein, owner of the world trade centers and biggest asshole in the world, taking out the bigget insurance policy ever and then planting detonators to "pull" the building, in the same fashion that any old building is taken down. look at building 7 for further explanation. some examples:
example 1 : example 2 : example 3 : example 4 : example 5

oh wait, here's video PROOF on PBS of him saying "pull it"

















my tomatoes were amazing this summer. but fall is here. leaves are turning and beginning to fall. its getting slightly cloudy again. i miss my family. sales are up. food is good. im plotting a novel in my mind. melenie is doing great at grad school. life is good.

i miss yall,

paul

No comments: